And what do I arrive to - Our new workshop!
As you can see somebody has already been busy - not me. Tools on the right and on the left is my very own, sail and windsurf storage area (once the alarm is put in, for now they are in Jay's bedroom)
Ok so I may have one sail in it but my precious new windsurf kit is on the bed for now.
We need a bit of input on the fireplace design so will post a few pictures and ideas (please keep cost in mind as we are trying to save money on it) - hope to do it after dinner as long as I don't have winch arms from the boat...

3 comments:
Wow, that is one mother of a shed. Can we expect to see all the outlines of the tools on the walls in nice neat rows?
OF COURSE!!!
Post a Comment