skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THE NEW VENTURE - WE'RE GETTING SOME ROOMS INSIDE DONE!!!
Sunday, 3 August 2008
SUNDAY 3rd Aug
The debut windsurfing trip at Hill Head is today! Hopefully if Ross and Julie manage to drag themselves away from the outlet centre at Gunwarf Quays then you may even have a picture (how dull for you all I know but I'm excited)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(9)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(8)
Fireplace nightmare
FIREPLACE DILEMA???
WHILST I WAS OUT PLAYING LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!
A RELAXING SUNDAY
N.B
LOOK AT THE STORM THAT'S ON ITS WAY UP TO YOU ALL
FINALLY MANAGED TO GET BACK INTO THE BLOG!
SUNDAY 3rd Aug
►
July
(3)
About Me
Gary and Ross
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment